wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: Changing things up a little bit

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Changing things up a little bit

Hey everyone, I have decided to take away a few of the challenges. It's just too hard to get designers to help host the challenges except for the one's who always host (and thank you guys for that). So I already got rid of the Create a Kit challenge, and I'm getting rid of the tag challenges and the sketch challenge.

And don't worry, if you want to make tags they can be made in any of the challenges. The challenges aren't just for layouts anymore they are for anything that you want to scrap. So you can scrap tags, ziggys, facebook timelines, etc. Anything you want in a challenge.

I may get rid of the random challenge too since I pretty much consider the random and surprise challenge to be pretty much the same thing. But I want your input too on what challenges you like and what you don't. Or if you have an idea for a challenge that can replace a current one then let me know and we can try that. Let me know what you all think.

Chris suggested maybe learning challenges (I know we have the one already) where you make your own alpha, or frame or overlay. Or we supply one to use.

Just let me know what you all think and all your ideas. I plan on changing everything on the 1st of the year.

Thanks, April

Re: Changing things up a little bit

I will keep all the challenges that have permanent on them because they are doing well unless someone has any other ideas. Just let me know if you want to change anything. That goes to everyone hosting.

4ever Administrator

OK guys I am about to go in and get rid of challenges. And I'm changing Marcees color challenge. She wants to do something different.

Ya'll I will get my challenges up tomorrow morning when I get off. I have to go to bed for a little bit before work. See ya'll in the morning. And Happy New Year everyone!!!

4ever Member

Happy New Year

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

Sounds great to me April!

So sorry my health doesn't allow me to be more helpful with these hun I just can't guarantee when I can and can't host one

Not a problem Julie. I completely understand........................................ ................ Get well ---------------------------------
    ============================Download HERE

4ever Member

I'm having to mark where I've already found them because I keep coming back to the same pages and thinking I found the last one, then realising it's one I already have :P