wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: December 2017 Sample Kit Challenge with ApriltheScrapaholic

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

December 2017 Sample Kit Challenge with ApriltheScrapaholic

Welcome to the December 2017
    Sample Kit Challenge!
    with ApriltheScrapaholic

This is how the challenge works. Each month I will post a directive as to what your sample should contain. And it should contain exactly what is asked, it is up to you if you add more. Then along with that I will post 4 to 6 prompts. And your sample must include all of the prompts in some form or fashion using your imagination and personal interpretation. Items in your sample may contain more than one prompt.

After you are finished with your sample, please post a preview of your work and also a download link for your sample in the Make My Day Community thread **HERE**. This will be a good marketing tool to show potential customers a sample of your designing style.

At the end of the month, I will send you your prize through the pm (personal messages) in this forum.

Also kits are only required to be free for one month. After that it's up to the Designer whether they want to extend it for free. so grab them while they last.

So, let’s get started. It will be fun!

Remember if you use our sample kits for a forum challenge plus post it here you can also get the prize!!! Must be registered in our forum!!!

You're Sample Kit must include:

3 Papers
    6 Elements
    Christmas Paper
    Something red or green
    a poinsettia or holly

Here is mine

Coupon is good until the end of December. Find my store HERE

Complete any 10 challenges and WIN A PRIZE!!! 3 Mini Kits

Last edited by ApriltheScrapaholic; 12-02-2017 at 04:14 PM.