wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: Off to my moms and hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Off to my moms and hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

HEy guys I had to work yesterday for thanksgiving so my family went without thanksgiving on the day of because I wasn't there. They made me work. So now we're going to have it on Saturday. So I'm packing up my stuff to leave this morning. Can't wait to see my new nephew River and also introducing Roxy my new puppy to my family. Hopefully I can keep her inside the fence we've designed for the puppies. She's a digger so that might be a problem. She's so different than my Peanut and Shaylee. So wish me luck.

I am taking my computer so I can still get on and do things. She has full internet now with full unlimited wify. Won't be back home until next Thursday april

4ever Member

Re: Off to my moms and hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

April, rest more, because life is only one and time too quickly run away.
    April, I wish you happiness on the trip and good rest with your mom.
    River is lovely, and has such good hair! Cool is fun with a puppy. Let the good Angel lead you back.

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Re: Off to my moms and hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank you Irena I found out her internet isn't as good as 8 thought. So I can't get on very much. Loving my nieces and nephews. Having fun.