wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: August 2017 Sample Kit Challenge with Creations By Rain

4Ever Designer

August 2017 Sample Kit Challenge with Creations By Rain

Welcome to the August 2017
    Sample Kit Challenge!
    with Creations By Rain

This is how the challenge works. Each month I will post a directive as to what your sample should contain. And it should contain exactly what is asked, it is up to you if you add more. Then along with that I will post 4 to 6 prompts. And your sample must include all of the prompts in some form or fashion using your imagination and personal interpretation. Items in your sample may contain more than one prompt.

After you are finished with your sample, please post a preview of your work and also a download link for your sample in the Make My Day Community thread **HERE**. This will be a good marketing tool to show potential customers a sample of your designing style.

At the end of the month, I will send you your prize through the pm (personal messages) in this forum.

So, let’s get started. It will be fun!

THIS PRIZE BELOW IS FOR DESIGNERS AND FOR ANYONE WHO POST A LAYOUT OR TAG, USING OUR FREE SAMPLE KITS OFFERED THIS MONTH, MUST POST YOUR PAGE OR TAG IN THIS THREAD TO GET THE PRIZE!! HAVE FUN!!!

Last edited by CreationsByRain; 08-01-2017 at 08:13 AM.

4Ever Designer

Re: August 2017 Sample Kit Challenge with Creations By Rain

Here is my sample mini kit!!

You can download it HERE

Tis the season for county and state fairs with their mix of prize winning agrocultural displays, good food, fun rides and great music. The best fairs offer a little something for everyone.

This summer fair themed digital scrap kit combines a selections of elements to help you scrap out your summer memories, no matter if they took place at the fair or not.

Included in this kit are 12 (3600 x 3600 pixel, .jpg) papers and 25 .png elements. You are getting 2 bows,2 flowers ,2 frames ,2 bows, 1 arrow marque, 1 award ribbon, 1 carousel horse, 1 cherry pie, 1 chicken wire, 1 ferris wheel, 1 flags, 1 leaf, 1 music, 1 orange, 1 popcorn, 1 roster, 1 sheep, 1 slushie, 1 sunflower, 1 ticket, 1 ticket booth, and 1 tilt-a-whirl.

300 DPI. Personal use only. You can get it now in my shop.

4Ever Designer

Love it Dianna!! I was hoping someone would choose State/County Fairs. I like the colors you used. Nice Work!! Thank you for participating/

Quote Originally Posted by Digicats View Post

Tis the season for county and state fairs with their mix of prize winning agrocultural displays, good food, fun rides and great music. The best fairs offer a little something for everyone.

This summer fair themed digital scrap kit combines a selections of elements to help you scrap out your summer memories, no matter if they took place at the fair or not.

Included in this kit are 12 (3600 x 3600 pixel, .jpg) papers and 25 .png elements. You are getting 2 bows,2 flowers ,2 frames ,2 bows, 1 arrow marque, 1 award ribbon, 1 carousel horse, 1 cherry pie, 1 chicken wire, 1 ferris wheel, 1 flags, 1 leaf, 1 music, 1 orange, 1 popcorn, 1 roster, 1 sheep, 1 slushie, 1 sunflower, 1 ticket, 1 ticket booth, and 1 tilt-a-whirl.

300 DPI. Personal use only. You can get it now in my shop.