wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

  1. #1
    Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,068

    July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    Welcome to the July 2017 Altered Art Challenge!
    With your hostess, Scrappin Wright.

    Are you feeling unsure how to begin an art journal or altering elements and kits you have in your stash? Are you wondering if there are rules? Come join me in this new year as we explore altered art and journaling together! Starting this month and every month after I will be giving you some tips for your digital art jounraling / altered art journey.

    I will give you a mini kit to play with as your gift just for playing along. It is my hope to inspire your creativity.

    Body Positive. Something I've been working on.

    Task: Think of our prompt, for me it's something personal as I struggle with the changes of getting older. I have struggled most of my life with what I am told is the idea of "perfection".
    With vanity sizing and photoshoped images it's very tough for us ladies to love who we are. Scars? Means you are a warrior. Stretch Marks? Means you have created life or had a remarkable loss of weight.
    These are the very things I am talking about, what is one thing you love about you? Or choose more than one! The point is to love you no matter what.

    Once you have an idea of what you want write it down and decorate your layout, tag, or facebook timeline cover, using the kit I made or mix it up with other kits! The choice is yours. Try using your paper stash and clipping it to a mask or brush, try using blend modes too.!



    You can have this one for free to play with. Code at check out is Julyaa2017


    Please post your results here in this thread and in the Monthly Challenge, gallery so we can all see.

    Use at least 50% Wilma4Ever products.
    Upload your layout or timeline cover for Facebook to the Monthly Altered Art Challenge and in this thread.
    Post your links in THE MONTHLY TRACKING THREAD as well
    Challenge ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on July 31, 2017.

    Read the monthly challenge rules here.

    You will get the mini kit just for playing. The layout font I used is Artistamp Medium.




  2. #2
    4Ever Designer Digicats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]


    I don't deal in body image. I have a degenerative bone disease and chronic pain syndrome. I deal in more pain each day than many people deal with in a week or a month. I have a lot more things to worry about than what I look like. When I was a kid, my mother told me I had to suffer to be beautiful. Well, here I am suffering and I'm still not beautiful. So stuff it! I hate myself. I'm not sure about the "and I want to die" part yet.

    Kit used: July AA July 2017 Mini Kit by Scrappin Wright
    http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...ducts_id=44530

    Transverse Myelitis Awareness (Freebie) by Digicats (& Dogs)
    http://digicats.blogspot.com/2017/04...-myelitis.html

    Word art courtesy of Ginger Brown

  3. #3
    Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Waxahachie, Texas
    Posts
    9,589

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    Hey you used Ginger's wordart. Whoo hoo. She was actually my very first CT when I started out. I love Ginger. She's so funny and makes really good word art.

    Awesome page Dianna. And just FYI I love you and you are a beautiful person.

  4. #4
    4Ever Designer Digicats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    Quote Originally Posted by ApriltheScrapaholic View Post
    Hey you used Ginger's wordart. Whoo hoo. She was actually my very first CT when I started out. I love Ginger. She's so funny and makes really good word art.

    Awesome page Dianna. And just FYI I love you and you are a beautiful person.
    When you tagged her last year in the nature challenge I remembered I had some of her word art stashed on CD, so I dug it out. Hadn't really had a use for it until now.

  5. #5
    4ever Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    338

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    ATS_ThroughTime_MK1


  6. #6
    Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Waxahachie, Texas
    Posts
    9,589

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    OH wow that is a great page Irena I love it.

  7. #7
    Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Waxahachie, Texas
    Posts
    9,589

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    I need to go check out what's she's put on her blog lately. Haven't done it since she moved to Tennessee. I think that's where she moved. Anyway I haven't used a whole lot of it either but I have a bunch saved. I forget that I have it. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Digicats View Post
    When you tagged her last year in the nature challenge I remembered I had some of her word art stashed on CD, so I dug it out. Hadn't really had a use for it until now.

  8. #8
    Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,068

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    Aww Dinnna, living and suffering with a kind heart is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digicats View Post

    I don't deal in body image. I have a degenerative bone disease and chronic pain syndrome. I deal in more pain each day than many people deal with in a week or a month. I have a lot more things to worry about than what I look like. When I was a kid, my mother told me I had to suffer to be beautiful. Well, here I am suffering and I'm still not beautiful. So stuff it! I hate myself. I'm not sure about the "and I want to die" part yet.

    Kit used: July AA July 2017 Mini Kit by Scrappin Wright
    http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...ducts_id=44530

    Transverse Myelitis Awareness (Freebie) by Digicats (& Dogs)
    http://digicats.blogspot.com/2017/04...-myelitis.html

    Word art courtesy of Ginger Brown

  9. #9
    Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,068

    Re: July 2017 Altered Art Challenge With [Scrappin Wright]

    So much of this is true. Take the time to slow down a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irena Stokrot View Post
    ATS_ThroughTime_MK1


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •