wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slow Scrap

Re: Slow Scrap

I love seeieng all the different interpretations! Also, I realised that I really should have put shadows under my papers on the first stpe, because when it came to adding the other bits in, I kept forgetting which piece of paper was supposed to be on top of which, and I ended up with some impossible-to-fathom elements on both sides of a torn edge. So, no shadows on mine, to hide the fact that it's all over the place. Also, I didn't really cluster most of the elements. But, I did use three papers, use torn edges, have three photos, two in frames and one blended directly on to paper, have at least 10 elements, several of them peeking out from behind other things, and fit in a title and a date.

Credits - Earth Day by Digicats (& Dogs) http://www.wilma4ever.com/w4egallery...hudson/cat/500
    Pumpkin Patch Glossy Alphas by Rose Made Designs (not currently in store) and Jute Frames by Wilma 4 Ever (not currently in store)

Re: Slow Scrap

Still came out super Susan. I love seeing how everyone reads the instructions and interprets them too!
    Last edited by hummerdawn; 05-08-2017 at 07:45 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123