wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slow Scrap

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

Slow Scrap

Welcome to the May 6th on Saturday at 9am
    NSD Slow Scrap Challenge!
    Central Time
    with ApriltheScrapaholic

If you post your slow scrap layout in the Gallery
    AND this thread you will get a participation prize!

Here’s how it works:
    Speed Scrap Version

1. Join us May 6th (Sunday) at 9:00 am. Central Standard Time here in this forum thread.

There are time converters available online to see how to convert from my time zone to the time zone for where you live:

time converter at
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

2. Every ten minutes during the challenge, I will be posting a new instruction in the forum.
    That way you can do your page with me or you can wait and do it later too.

Steps will be posted Here

Step 1. Step 1: Choose any kit from Wilma4ever designers and pick out 3 papers. Layer each page on top of one another. Tear a piece off of the top page exposing the second page and then tear a piece off of the second page exposing the third page. Feel free to shadow between the layers.

Step 2. Choose 2 frames to use in your layout. And also choose 2 photos for your layout to go into the frames. Put one frame sticking out from behind the first page and the second frame sticking out from behind the second page. Add your photos to the frames and add shadows the frames if you desire.

Step 3. I want you to choose another photo and add it to the top paper and blend it in or cut the edges of the photo or apply a shape to it. No frame attached to it.

Step 4. Now I want you to cluster items around the frames and under the papers. As many as you want. Let's say at least 10 items or more. And you may add shadows to the clusters if you desire. Be sure that they are layered and sticking out from under the frames and papers. Nothing on the top page except the photo you just blended. -- If it's under the paper then it doesn't have to be under the frame too. Thought I'd specify.

Step 5.
    Now I want you to add some journaling or wordart to your page and a title if you still have room.

Step 6.
    Finish the page adding shadows or any extra elements that you want. Add a date if you want. (though I did that with my journaling) or add any filters. This is just a touching up step adding anything that you may have forgotten you want on the page.

Last edited by ApriltheScrapaholic; 05-06-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Re: Slow Scrap

NSD Slow Scrap Challenge on May 6th Saturday at 9am Central Time with ApriltheScrapaholic

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

Woot!!!!!!

Well, going based on this mornings wake up time ( on Hong Kong jet-lag time), I'll be there!!! Setting the alarm doesn't always work for me, but I'll do it anyway!!! And hubby is away for the weekend, so I don't have to worry about waking him up!!! Have a great weekend!!!

No worries Vivian. It is a slow scrap but I will wait 10 minute intervals to post the steps in case you do want to follow along with me and I'll post each of my layouts with each step as we go.

I'm looking forward to playing. Is it just one layout, and it's a slow scrap if you do it in your own time but a speed scrap if you follow along at 10-minute intervals? Or are the completely separate?

It's a slow scrap and I'm running late. You just do one layout. I'll start the intervals now. We used to have a chat room and have the speed scrap there. But now we just do it here. I'm gonna post in 10 minute intervals like we used to in the chat room if anyone wants to follow along and do it like that. Otherwise take all the time you need.

Step 1: Choose any kit from Wilma4ever designers and pick out 3 papers. Layer each page on top of one another. Tear a piece off of the top page exposing the second page and then tear a piece off of the second page exposing the third page. Feel free to shadow between the layers.

Here is my step 1

Step 2: Choose 2 frames to use in your layout. And also choose 2 photos for your layout to go into the frames. Put one frame sticking out from behind the first page and the second frame sticking out from behind the second page. Add your photos to the frames and add shadows the frames if you desire.

And don't worry you don't have to post each step. I'm just posting mine so you know I'm playing along with you and to give you some kind of idea what I'm wanting in the instructions. I must warn you though. I fell asleep with Peanut earlier while I was playing ball with him on the bed. I had just gotten off work at 6:30am so I'm a bit groggy. I woke up thinking oh no the scrap! LOL That's why I was late.

Here is my step 2

Step 3: I want you to choose another photo and add it to the top paper and blend it in or cut the edges of the photo or apply a shape to it. No frame attached to it.

I fell asleep too! But oh Cute, April!! That little guy is growing up!!!

Here is my step 3.

I'll be right back. I'm gonna go make me a cup of coffee.

I know he is the most adorable thing Vivian. And guess what? Not sure if you heard but Janna is pregnant and she just announced last night it's going to be a boy. Bodi is going to have a little brother. So now it's perfect. 2 girls and 2 boys. I was so hoping for a boy/brother for Bodi. So excited.

I'm taking my time. These are a little bit longer than 10 minute intervals. LOL

Step 4: Now I want you to cluster items around the frames and under the papers. As many as you want. Let's say at least 10 items or more. LOL (yes I'm making this up as I go.) I'll give you more time on this one. And you may add shadows to the clusters if you desire. Be sure that they are layered and sticking out from under the frames and papers. Nothing on the top page except the photo you just blended.

If it's under the paper then it doesn't have to be under the frame too. Thought I'd specify.
    Last edited by ApriltheScrapaholic; 05-06-2017 at 08:39 AM.

Humm...nothing on the top paper but a blended photo.... Congrats on #4. My daughter is expecting #3 in July and I'm seriously hoping to go back to help her for a couple of weeks (If I can recover from this last trip we just finished).

Ok I haven't forgotten about you. It's taking me longer to shade my elements and I'm trying to make them clusters for a prize for you guys too. So it's taking me a minute. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast