wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: Tracy King is going the team!

4Ever Designer

Tracy King is going the team!

** This should say JOINING the team lol, autocorrect!! **

Hello everyone I am very happy and excited to be joining the design team here at Wilma 4 Ever. I have been designing for many years but over the last 5 have been at a few shops that closed. While looking for a new online home I came across Wilma 4 Ever and fell in love. There aren't very many sites with such an active community and hopping gallery so I hope I can keep up with you all. Over the next few weeks I will get all my kits loaded into the store.

I am originally from Montreal but now live in Saskatchewan (Canada). Long cold winters make computer time a must for my sanity. I have 4 kids and 1 boarding with us plus my amazing hubby and my two dogs. You will get to know their faces in the gallery I am sure I probably over use the and ! but I hope you will forgive me for that!!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Tracy K.
    Last edited by Tracy King; 03-25-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Re: Tracy King is going the team!

Welcome to the shop Tracy!

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

Looking forward to seeing those lovely faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy King View Post
    Hello everyone I am very happy and excited to be joining the design team here at Wilma 4 Ever. I have been designing for many years but over the last 5 have been at a few shops that closed. While looking for a new online home I came across Wilma 4 Ever and fell in love. There aren't very many sites with such an active community and hopping gallery so I hope I can keep up with you all. Over the next few weeks I will get all my kits loaded into the store.

I am originally from Montreal but now live in Saskatchewan (Canada). Long cold winters make computer time a must for my sanity. I have 4 kids and 1 boarding with us plus my amazing hubby and my two dogs. You will get to know their faces in the gallery I am sure I probably over use the and ! but I hope you will forgive me for that!!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Tracy K.

4Ever Designer geekgirl designs's Avatar

welcome to wilma4ever tracy. it's great to have you onboard here with us. I'm fairly new to W4E as well but not too designing. I hope you find a happy home here with the rest of us