wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: geekgirl designs

geekgirl designs

hi everyone, just popping in to introduce myself and let you know a little about me.

my name is christine and my designer name is geekgirl designs. i have over 10 years of experience in the digital designing world and am a tad IT savvy, geeky, nerdy!

i have 4 adult children who are all in their early twenties and my first grandbubba is almost 6 weeks old and Aria is the apple of my eye. she is the most beautiful bubba and considering she was born 3 weeks early she is growing in all the right ways and loved and spoilt a lot.

i recently completed 3 years of IT studies. Certificates ll, lll and IV in Information, Digital Media, Technology and Networking, so it's safe to say I know my way around technology.

i first started out as a designer with pickleberrypop when it first started about 10 years ago but i've been scrapbooking in some format for around 18 or so years.

also very passionate about photography and have owned both my own paper scrapbooking store and photography business. now i just do everything in a casual way.

i've pretty much conquered every art and craft there is out there and taught many classes, groups and individuals in paper scrapping, mixed media and written up many technical documents for online stores.

i look forward to being a part of wilma4ever in anyway i can and getting to know folk in our forums, facebook groups and yahoo groups.

my designs are now in store and i'm already working on new kits and packs.

i'm all over the web...lol but here is a link to my blog.

http://geeksville007.blogspot.com.au/

keep smiling
    Last edited by geekgirl designs; 03-20-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

Re: geekgirl designs

So glad to have you with us! Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful goodies you have!

4Ever Designer

Welcome geekgirl (Love your designer name), I looked at the things you have put in your store here and all look wonderful!! Can't wait to see the rest.

Welcome aboard!

And Kit, now you've got someone to help you fix the forum next time it breaks!

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Welcome to the store Christina. Glad to have you with us. Your designs are gorgeous. If you need anything just ask. I am going to my moms for a mini vacation so I'll be out until Friday but I'll be back in full swing then. Have fun!

Welcome Christine..glad to see you made it here!!

Hello and welcome! I love your name

thanks guys, it's great to be here