wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: Mediafire

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Mediafire

Man I don't know what's going on with my computer but it just will not let me download anything from Mediafire. I guess it must be blocking it somehow and I just cannot figure out how to fix it. So annoying. I can upload to mediafire just fine. Just can't download anything.

Haven't been able to download anything from Andrea's blog where she's posting freebies for me or at least for last month. And now I can't download blogtrain stuff. Ugh!

LOL I'm sure I probably clicked something at some point most likely when I was tired and didn't realize what I had done. I just can't figure it out. It made me download an mediafire app when I tried to download Dianna's part of the train but it won't let me use it to open it up. So why go through that trouble if you can't use it. Anyone else having problems or is anyone else having problems downloading from my mediafire.

Honestly that's why I'm putting my freebies.

Re: Mediafire

Well not having any problems today. And I didn't do anything. Weird.

Putting your freebies where?

I apologize, but there was a problem with my code. This whole rat thing has got me very distracted.

I have trouble off and on with Mediafire too. I often just close out of it and have to wait a bit to reopen it otherwise it just goes back to what it was doing. I think it's their program that causes it. I also delete my history area and it seems to get rid of all the rubbish that won't go away.

I have no trouble with Mediafire. I have problems with my dropbox for 15 days I can not share my files and all my links on my blog no longer work. So for 15 days I use Mediafire to share my files ....

Let's see...Pininterest won't let me pin anything...can't seem to find my albums. Facebook has lost my albums too. It shows they're there, but when I click on "show all" I just get a blank page. And Tumbler won't let me add tags.

I just saw this. I think I was saying I was putting my freebies in the store. I don't remember now for sure. You're rat thing just got me tickled. I don't know how you were dealing with all that. Did you get your whole living situation settled now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Digicats View Post
    Putting your freebies where?

I apologize, but there was a problem with my code. This whole rat thing has got me very distracted.

Seems like we're all having troubles every once in a while. I'm good for now. Hope all of yours is fixed now. Hate when things don't work right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digicats View Post
    Let's see...Pininterest won't let me pin anything...can't seem to find my albums. Facebook has lost my albums too. It shows they're there, but when I click on "show all" I just get a blank page. And Tumbler won't let me add tags.

Quote Originally Posted by ApriltheScrapaholic View Post
    I just saw this. I think I was saying I was putting my freebies in the store. I don't remember now for sure. You're rat thing just got me tickled. I don't know how you were dealing with all that. Did you get your whole living situation settled now?
    Nope. Got traps, which took care of the rats. Just don't feel that since they've got an exterminator on contract that I should have to trap the things myself, but then...they're men. They can't catch anything.

As for the rest, nothing has been fixed. Big surprise there.

Dang it really? They haven't fixed anything. OMG. Yeah you shouldn't have to trap them when they have an exterminator. But you know my experience with appts was not good. They never sprayed and when they actually did it made it all worse. We got cockroaches in our apt which I cannot stand. So I took it upon myself to spray the apt cause I just couldn't wait on them to take care of the problem. They chewed me out for doing so because it made them run to other peoples apartments. I was like if you did your job we wouldn't have this problem LOL. I was so afraid when we moved to this house we'd bring them with us. But nope. Haven't had a problem in the whole 9 years I've lived here. Did have a mice problem though. So I understand that pain. And I took care of them. And we had rats in the attic one year because of the really high heat they told us. We took care of that too. Haven't had that problem since my Jo's been gone. Thank heavens. Now the yards a different problem. LOL

I really hope they get you straightened out. You shouldn't have to live with all that.

To be honest, I could really care less right now. My RLS has been so bad that by the time I get done being tortured all night, the last thing I need is a bunch of guys tramping through the house and making a mess in the guise of doing a half-assed job of fixing things.

I would like the roof fixed though, as we're only a month out from rainy season and I will be calling them every time it rains to complain about it raining in my house.

You're roach story reminds me of my sister. She'd gone out to California with her husband (the 1st one) and was in Navy Housing and having a problem with bugs, so the Navy bug bombed the place for her. She comes back and finds all these dead bugs lying all over and nearly had a nervous breakdown. She can't deal with that stuff, and she had no one to call. And here she thought she was a big girl. Ha-ha! Even now she's be lost if she didn't have George to come in and rescue her.