wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

  1. #1
    4Ever Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Posts
    223

    March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Hey Ya'll and welcome to the March Sketch Challenge. The theme for this month is completely up to you! Just use the sketch below to make a page about anything!!



    To make the challenge even easier, you can pick up the free template set which includes PSD, PSPimage and PNG layer files here.

    Feel free to modify the template to meet your project requirements: flip it around, mix up the layers, add more stuff you want or hide stuff you do not want, but most of all, have fun!!!

    Ya'll know the forum rules, but just a reminder, please use at least 50% Wilma4Ever products in your layout. Post the layout to the gallery as well as here in the thread and remember to post your link in the monthly challenge tracking thread, as well.

    As always,
    Happy Scrappin' Ya'll!!

  2. #2
    4ever Member SusanSays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    644

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Here's my creation, using your Page Pairs 28. It's for a friend on FB who isn't feeling well. The dog is Mr Big, and he belongs to another friend of mine, and we often make up stories about the adventures he goes on and the things he does every day. He has his own little group of fans. Lately, he's been finding fairies in his garden, and whenever he finds one, they grant him a wish. Usually he wishes for things like treats or belly rubs, but today he's wishing for Lexi to feel better soon.



    Credits - Page Pairs 28 by Rayes Designs

  3. #3
    4ever Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    520

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    RayesDes_W4E1703SkChal;
    DCD_ShamrocksAndShillelaghs_FS;
    Fonts: Alperton Pro & amp; AaronScript.


  4. #4
    4Ever Designer Digicats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Lovely, Irena!

  5. #5
    4Ever Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Posts
    223

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    I love this, Susan! Mr. Big is truly a kind and generous fur baby, and smart as well, since he knows to wish on the fairies rather than snacking on them!! My wish is that (especially since my response is SOOOOO late) Lexi is back in top form and enjoying more of Mr. Big's adventures. Thanks for playing with me

    Quote Originally Posted by SusanSays View Post
    Here's my creation, using your Page Pairs 28. It's for a friend on FB who isn't feeling well. The dog is Mr Big, and he belongs to another friend of mine, and we often make up stories about the adventures he goes on and the things he does every day. He has his own little group of fans. Lately, he's been finding fairies in his garden, and whenever he finds one, they grant him a wish. Usually he wishes for things like treats or belly rubs, but today he's wishing for Lexi to feel better soon.



    Credits - Page Pairs 28 by Rayes Designs

  6. #6
    4Ever Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Posts
    223

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Gorgeous, Irena! This looks like a perfect spot to watch for leprechauns. I love the blending of the rainbow and the papers...(Dianna sure makes pretty toys to play with, right??) Thanks for playing with me

    Quote Originally Posted by Irena Stokrot View Post
    RayesDes_W4E1703SkChal;
    DCD_ShamrocksAndShillelaghs_FS;
    Fonts: Alperton Pro & amp; AaronScript.


  7. #7
    4Ever Designer Digicats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Well, Shazbot! I was going to work on this but I hadn't yet downloaded the Sketch and it's not in the store! Now what do I do?

  8. #8
    4Ever Designer Digicats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign


    Kit used: Shamrock Shenanigans by Digicats (& Dogs)
    http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...ducts_id=42692

    Shamrock Shenanignas Alpha 2 by Rose Made Designs
    http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main...ducts_id=42715

    From a free template by Rayes Designs

  9. #9
    Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Waxahachie, Texas
    Posts
    9,801

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Looks good Dianna. Yeah, I'm going crazy still uploading all of my stuff. I'm almost there. There are a few I'm having trouble finding but saving all zips into a file with A to Z in them. That way I don't have to look next time. LOL

  10. #10
    4Ever Designer Digicats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: March 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

    Quote Originally Posted by ApriltheScrapaholic View Post
    Looks good Dianna. Yeah, I'm going crazy still uploading all of my stuff. I'm almost there. There are a few I'm having trouble finding but saving all zips into a file with A to Z in them. That way I don't have to look next time. LOL

    Strangely enough, this is not the first store I've had this happen with, so my back up is pretty much in order. Finding things wasn't a problem.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •