wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: Forum Assistance

Forum Assistance

Does anyone know why when I type out a personal message to send that the typing will not spread out. It all goes in one line then I have to click between them to make a sentence. I think this happened before the other problems we had. I searched all settings and don't see anywhere it can be fixed at my end. Thanks. No biggie but a pain in the rear every time I send a message. Working fine in the threads here.

4Ever Designer and Forum Manager ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Re: Forum Assistance

Hmm I had no problem yesterday. Let me go see if it's doing it today.

It's been doing it for quite a while now. I've logged out, cleaned out cookies etc to no avail. Thanks for taking time to help.

4Ever Designer and Forum Manager ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

That doesn't seem to be happening to me. No idea why it's happening to you. I do know that everytime I add a photo to the gallery all the options go right off the page and I have to scroll all the way to the right to see everything. But that happened with both my browsers so that isn't the problem. It's a pain though. No idea why that's happening either. Wish I could tell you.

I have absolutely no idea if this will have anything to do with it or not, but your message inbox is full, so maybe that has something to do with it? Logically, I can't see why it would, but Disyas added a message to you about clearing some space so she can send you forum prizes, and this seems like one of those "Well, I've tried everything logical, might as well give this a go" problems.
    Last edited by SusanSays; 03-04-2017 at 02:30 AM.

That doesn't happen to me either Dawn. Maybe check your settings in options on your browser to make sure zoom is 100 percent and compatibility. Try using a different browser like chrome, internet explorer or something besides what your using now and see if it happens still. Just some ideas to try.
    Last edited by CreationsByRain; 03-04-2017 at 05:50 AM.
    http://www.scrappinwright.com/cbrimages/2017/03_March/Cbr_March2017_01Signature.jpg

Figured it out or at least something made it work. I have AdBlock on my computer and I turned it off from this site and sent myself a message and it spaced properly. I turned it off totally for here so I will continue to keep an eye out. Good thing for others to know also if they use AdBlock! Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. Hugs.

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

Hi ya Dawn. I have adblock and things seem to be working well for me.
    I use chrome as my browser. We should have no ads but if it's working for you I am happy.

I too use Chrome and haven't had an issue before this either. Maybe it was a wee leprechaun got into the works and then let me free! LOL.