wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: January 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

4Ever Designer

January 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

Hey Ya'll and welcome to a new year of challenges! This first challenge of 2017 is all about new beginnings, second chances and do-overs. With the new year comes a time of reflection and a time of hope for better days ahead, so using the sketch below, show us your wish for 2017 or a "before and after" from a past year.

To make the challenge even easier, you can pick up the free template set which includes PSD, PSPimage and PNG layer files here.

Feel free to modify the template to meet your project requirements: flip it around, mix up the layers, add more stuff you want or hide stuff you do not want, but most of all, have fun!!!

Ya'll know the forum rules, but just a reminder, please use at least 50% Wilma4Ever products in your layout. Post the layout to the gallery as well as here in the thread and remember to post your link in the monthly challenge tracking thread, as well.

I wish you all a year of unsurpassed blessing and incomparable grace.

Happy Scrappin' Ya'll & Happy new year!

4Ever Designer and Forum Manager ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Re: January 2017 Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

OK I have my page made but I have no idea what pics to add. I have no resolution just hopes of a better year. So far my cars broke down and on my birthday my fence fell over leaving my yard open. Had to get my brother to come help fix it. I don't know maybe my new years resolution would be to completely redo my fence. I desperately needs it. But how do you have after pics when it hasn't happend yet. Can it be a fence that I aspire to! I want a metal privacy fence instead of wood. Wood just falls apart. Hmm I'll think of something.

Ok here it is. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to call this repair or replace. But since the photos showed repair then that one won. Hopefully soon maybe at tax time we can get the whole fence replaced. Funny thing is my fence is doing better than everyone else's are doing. I feel bad when I see mine but then when I see all the neighbors fences completely fallen down and missing lots of wood slats I realize mine isn't as bad as I thought. But I need my fence because of my babies. And if we get a metal fence put up maybe I'll think later on about getting another larger dog. Maybe. I'm still deciding on that.

I used my Chilly Winter kit to make this page.

Oh yeah, all that wood piled up is a mixture of stuff I can't do anything with cause I can't haul it off. Part of it is from where my neighbors behind me decided to tear down my fence and rebuild it trying to make me pay for it. I ended up calling the cops and they told them since it was my fence and they tore it down without permission that they were responsible for replacing it. They weren't happy.

And then the big pieces of tree trunks where when my hubby decided to go grab some wood from across the street when these guys got in trouble for cutting up a tree in a yard that didn't belong to them. I think they got arrested because that neighbor called the cops on them. LOL It was really funny. The tree they cut down ended up in the road and that's how cops got really involved and they had to cut it up and then left it there when the cops took them. So my hubby got it in his head to grab the wood. And now that wood has been sitting in my yard every since then cause I can't move them much less haul them off. My hubby and his good intentions. He had a plan I think but now it's mine to deal with since he's gone. It was never boring with my Jo around. He was quite entertaining and pretty much nothing made a whole lot of sense. God bless him. I so miss that too. (forgive me my birthday is also the day after his passing so he's quite on my mind this month. I just got back to work from a weeks vacation - for which I managed to organize my kitchen and living room - onto the computer/craft room. )

Last edited by ApriltheScrapaholic; 01-19-2017 at 09:17 AM.

4Ever Designer

this page is GORGEOUS! I love the way the snowflakes set off the pictures of your lovely new, hopefully temporary, fence. Sorry I didn't see your earlier question about how to do "after" before you've gotten there. I think you answered your own question beautifully. Your new and improved year sounds a lot like mine so far, so I'll join you in wishing for a much better remainder of the year ahead! Thanks for playing with me!!

Thank you Raye. I did add a few more snowflakes. I can't help it sometimes when I think it needs something. Yes, to a better remainder of the year.

April that is just stunning honey.

Store ~ ~ Blog

Spend $10 use code f75d522f6e for an extra $5 off.