wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July 2016 Monthly Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

4Ever Designer

Re: July 2016 Monthly Sketch Challenge with RayesDesign

I love this, Tes. Sorry for the delay in responding, but I've been in the middle of family wedding logistics here too (note the bald spots from tearing my hair out thanks to bridezilla & momzilla). So glad you were able to use my sketch for inspiration. Thanks for playing with me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tes View Post
    Here is mine. I am making a photo album of my son's wedding so these challenges are great.

4Ever Designer

This is certainly a beautiful "mess". You have circles in abundance and i love the grungy/artsy look to your page. Thanks for playing with me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanSays View Post
    All the entries are beautiful!
    I did add lots of circles, but they've become a little lost in the overall mess (which was the look I was going for). But still, lol, I feel I have to tell you there are lots of circles, even if they're a little hard to see. Created using Scrappin Wright's Career Day Artist, July 15 AA mini kit, Disyas' Hello Luscious V2 and Simply Stated Scrap Designs' Mini Kit #1

4Ever Designer

ok..>THIS is a summer-ific page!! I ADORE the life preserver ring-y thingies!! Bodie did an excellent job taking selfies. One of my favorite little humans figured out the selfie thing at about that same age, and I think every adult human who has ever come in contact with her has her selfie somewhere on their phone or tablet...and she's a preacher's kid, so that's a lot of devices...lol Thanks for playing with me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApriltheScrapaholic View Post
    Ok here's mine

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Aw thank you Raye. I thought the life preserver thingy would work too. And yes these kiddos are smart these days. But I have no problem with their selfies. I'll take as many pics as I can get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12