wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: September 2015 Altered Art Challenge [Scrappin Wright]

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

September 2015 Altered Art Challenge [Scrappin Wright]

Welcome to the September 2015 Altered Art Challenge!
    With your hostess, Scrappin Wright.

Loving your self. It's not something many of us think about with all the things we do for others. Some days we are over run with errands, family issues, and other
    life pressing things that we forget about our selves. It's ok to love you. You are enough. You are the glue of your family and need to care for you in order to care
    for others.

You can have this one for free to play with. Code at check out is sept2015slm

Want to save money? my shop spend $6.00 and get $3.00 off use the code scw300OFF

How to play?

You can journal, you can use images, you can hand draw, try using your brushes to add some fun interest.

In my sample I used my Self Love Mini kit. I made them special for this month, I thought it would be fun to play with.

Please post your results here in this thread and in the Monthly Challenge, gallery so we can all see.

Use at least 50% Wilma4Ever products.
    Upload your layout to the Monthly Altered Art Challenge and in this thread.
    Post your links in THE MONTHLY TRACKING THREAD as well
    Challenge ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on September 30, 2015

Read the monthly challenge rules
    here.

You will get the mini kit just for playing. The layout font I used is Georgia.
    Last edited by ScrappinWright; 08-31-2015 at 09:40 PM.