wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil Painting

Re: Oil Painting

thanks ladies,I wanted to paint a nice ol rusty car but hubby specifically requested those.Sheila my moms friend who goes to art class
    with us showed the car ones to someone she knows and now the lady wants me to paint one for her of their fancy racing cars.

4ever Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lins Creations View Post

Second car for hubby,this is a scene from the movie Christine
    Wow!! I love those cars Lins and you have only just started did you say? I used to go to an art club here in Martock about 20 years ago, they were all ametuers and I actually managed to sell one whilst I was there, to someone who only bought ametuer paintings. I used mixed media. I couldn't manage it now as a few months ago when I went to see a consultant about back pain, he noticed I had some tremors and told my doctor in his report. So my doctor did a few tests and said he thinks it is what they call essential tremors (didn't think they were that important Lol). They are only mild at the moment but he is going to keep an eye on it for me. I must say using the keyboard can sometimes get my fingers into a spasm where they can click up and down on one key, and at times my hand whizzes the cursor off the
    screen. So doing templates can be a pain where I have to place things almost precisly.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfinger View Post
    Wow!! I love those cars Lins and you have only just started did you say? I used to go to an art club here in Martock about 20 years ago, they were all ametuers and I actually managed to sell one whilst I was there, to someone who only bought ametuer paintings. I used mixed media. I couldn't manage it now as a few months ago when I went to see a consultant about back pain, he noticed I had some tremors and told my doctor in his report. So my doctor did a few tests and said he thinks it is what they call essential tremors (didn't think they were that important Lol). They are only mild at the moment but he is going to keep an eye on it for me. I must say using the keyboard can sometimes get my fingers into a spasm where they can click up and down on one key, and at times my hand whizzes the cursor off the
    screen. So doing templates can be a pain where I have to place things almost precisly.
    I started last year febuary,my art teacher is my moms friend and goes to the same church as her,so when she offered to teach mom and Sheila,my mom asked if they could include me as well.I will start trying more at home once I have a space to paint,I cant currently do it in the house because of my birds.

You could still paint though,just stay away from fine detailed art and maybe do more bigger brush type paintings.
    try this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy0...4d3i-_PZ3RJn2A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12