wilma4ever
Wilma4everForum

Wilma4everForum Wilma4everGallery Wilma4everShop Wilma4everBlog Wilma4everFacebook Wilma4everTwitter Wilma4everNewsletterSignUp

Thread: Tips & Tricks

Tips & Tricks

Hungry, but know you shouldn't indulge Try some gum or flavored lipgloss, or better yet, brush your teeth! nothing tastes good after you've brushed your teeth!

Re: Tips & Tricks

have a cup of herbal tea after each meal, it helps keep you satisfied for longer (no sugar added unless you use a zero calorie sweetner like stevia)

acording to weight watchers brushing your teeth tells your body that you are done eating. Are you on weight watchers Anmarie?
    I'm on the 360 program . Well kinda fell off the wagon but plan on getting back on the right track this next week.

4Ever Designer and Moderator MoodyDesignz's Avatar

Yes brushing your teeth is a GREAT idea!! I am on Weight Watchers and I learned that there. Lost 40 lbs since last Jan. Haven't lost anymore...fell off since taking care of my sick brother who is better but I am ready to get back on track!! This is a GREAT idea for the forum, I love it!!

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Good to know you guys. Yeah you never want to eat after brushing your teeth.

Great tips guys.

Becky, yes, I do "Winning Points." Over the years, I've found that's the easiest one for me to do. I lost 64 pounds before I had kids, then gained it all back and then some with both babies coming less than 22 months apart. I started WW at the beginning of the year as part of my new years resolution, i've lost 9 pounds so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckysCreations View Post
    acording to weight watchers brushing your teeth tells your body that you are done eating. Are you on weight watchers Anmarie?
    I'm on the 360 program . Well kinda fell off the wagon but plan on getting back on the right track this next week.

Congratulations TJ, 40 pounds!!! That's an inspiration!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyDesignz View Post
    Yes brushing your teeth is a GREAT idea!! I am on Weight Watchers and I learned that there. Lost 40 lbs since last Jan. Haven't lost anymore...fell off since taking care of my sick brother who is better but I am ready to get back on track!! This is a GREAT idea for the forum, I love it!!

Thanks April!

Quote Originally Posted by ApriltheScrapaholic View Post
    Good to know you guys. Yeah you never want to eat after brushing your teeth.

Great tips guys.

Wilma: Your Admin Hostess Wilma4ever's Avatar

How are things going with weight-loss girls?

4Ever Designer and Moderator MoodyDesignz's Avatar

I fell off BUT I only gained 12 lbs back. I am now doing low carb. Haven't quite gotten it all figured out just yet but I am reading a lot up on it and grabbing recipes. Will send an update soon!!

Owner Admin Hostess ApriltheScrapaholic's Avatar

Yeah I'm not doing good. Not even keeping track but I don't think I've gained either. I completely fell off the wagon. hehe. Got tired of worrying about it I guess. Just trying to eat better is all I'm doing now. We'll see. Hoping to get into riding bikes when the weather warms up a tad. So that's where I am. LOL Joseph likes me how I am anyway. I do need to loose it though.

Good luck TJ

Kit: Your Admin Hostess ScrappinWright's Avatar

I'm just lucky enough to be getting on my treadmill. >.< I found that I need to be moving more so that's done the trick oh and running after my lil one.
    I have not really lost weight so much but I am getting healthy.